Sunday, June 29

Summer Reading

Summer Reading

We didn't make it to the library for this week's program. Topher was in camp and the program was a little young for the older two boys. We ended up at the library yesterday afternoon. It was so nice and quiet - just a library should be. Don't get me wrong, I really love kids getting excited about going to the library and I think it's great to see so many little ones there each week, However, I really am surprised that so many parents don't teach their children that libraries are quiet places. It's amazing how much screaming goes on at the library!

The boys turned in their 3rd reading log this week. The prize was a free book! Topher got so excited when the librarian told him that he didn't have to bring it back!

The house is quiet. Everyone has their nose in a book and I need to go join them.

1 comment:

Gia W said...

This was great to read, thanks