Wednesday, June 4

New Bag!

I took part in a little spring-time bag swap recently. We were to make a Pleated Beauty Bag from Bend-the-Rules Sewing for someone and then someone else would make one for us. I've wanted to make one of these bags for awhile so this seemed like a fun way to do it.

Pleated Beauty BagPleated Beauty Bag detail

This is the bag I made. I really liked it - very springy without being to...too. (If I do say so myself) I almost wanted to keep it for myself and I may have to make another with the same fabric sometime in the future.

Pleated Beauty Bag Pleated Beauty Bag detail

This is the bag I received. It's so me! I've used it constantly since it came in the mail. I love the shape and size of this bag. It's really a great carry all with out being completely "utility tote" looking. This one is exactly perfect!

1 comment:

Jodz said...

What gorgeous bags. I love how people are making the inside look as good as the outside.