Tuesday, May 24

A Little Update

Thank you ALL for your kind thoughts and comments both on our accident and on Topher's upcoming surgery. I am feeling much better about the surgery. I have complete trust in our Doctors and if this is what they recommend, then it is the right thing to do. He has had surgery once already to have his tonsils and adnoids removed and that made such a huge difference in his life.

As for the truck, it looks like it won't be totaled after all. The truck is almost new and has very little milage on it and they told Chris that when he gets it back, it will be just as good as it was. The boys seem to have pretty much forgotten about the accident which is good. No emotional scarring, there. Chris, however, is going to see a doctor. I'll keep you posted.

I wish there were a way (or maybe there is and I just haven't figured it out) to reply to the comments you all leave. I get an email with your comments but I can't reply to them. If anyone knows what I can do about that, I'd love to know! Thanks!

1 comment:

luvs2knit said...

Em,
If you go into the comment section, like on their link (their name) and you can go onto their blogs to make comments.

Hope that helps and I'm glad that everybody at home is doing okay.

J.