Wednesday, May 4

The Big Reveal!

Secret Pal 4 has come to an end. This was my first time participating in something like this and I had a lot of fun. I also learned a lot (like how understanding people can be when I am a complete bonehead and don't get my packages in the mail in a timely manner!) Anyway...

I had a wonderful Secret Pal from Australia. I really enjoyed getting to know her through our emails and I am thrilled to now be able to read her blog. Her packages really made me feel special and I can't wait for the last one to get here. (she told me there is one more coming! How exciting!) Check her out, she is Ailsa at Pick Up Sticks.

I was Secret Pal to another lovely lady from Australia - and as luck would have it, they are good friends! What are the odds! She is a very sweet woman and has been more that patient with me. She knits things and sells them and uses her blog as a contact for her clients. You can find Donni at Moggy and Me.

I hope to keep in contact with both of them. You can never have too many friends! In the mean time, go over and say "Hi" yourself.

No comments: