Wednesday, April 6

I've Got Nothing.

The sickies have hit Our Home on the Hill and I have been playing nurse. Chris has pneumonia, Charles ended last week with a stomach thing and started this one with a chest cold. Topher is croupy and Edmund, well Edmund has an "I'm 8 now and I know everything" attitude. UGH! To top it off, I think that the germs and bacteria and what have you have found their way in to my tired system. I'm feeling it in my head. There is pressure and every time I swallow, my temples feel the squeeze. I need juice, I need tea, I need my head to stop feeling like it is in a vice!

2 comments:

The Queen of the Snow Cows said...

Feel better soon! Lots of rest and liquids (and knitting) for you!
:)

Dropstitchknitter said...

I hope you're all feeling better soon - we all went through that here not too long ago - I feel your pain!