Friday, April 8

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your good thoughts. We are all feeling much better. It looks like I was lucky enough to avoid getting too sick. Just as I it felt it was hitting, it went away. A little "drive by" sickness I suppose.

Look what else brightened my day! Nothing like a little package in the mailbox to make a girl feel better! (and so Springy too!)

IMG_3033


The fabulous Yarngirl was very sweet and made a little lacy cap for me. I LOVE it! I wore it out yesterday and got quite a few compliments on it. The hubby says (in a good way) that I look like a gypsy! ha! Silly man! The boys love it too. They said "Wow it's great mom and so YOU!"

Pictures of me wearing it to come soon! In the meantime, run right over to the Yarngirl's blog and tell her how great she is!

1 comment:

Dropstitchknitter said...

Emily, that's so sweet! And I can't wait to see a pic of you wearing it, you gypsy you!