Monday, August 27

First Day of School

First Day of School

Today marks the first day of school for the boys. This is especially exciting since they are starting a new school. The bus comes about an hour earlier than we have been used to so that will take a little adjustment. The boys are early risers anyway so I don't image it will be that difficult for them.

They were bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning! -anxious to meet their teachers and new classmates. Poor Topher was so loaded down with school spplies, I thought he might topple over. He made it alright, though.

They all had a great day. They like their teachers and the school and have already made some new friends. We are off to a great start!

Coming Home Again

....and now we are off to have an afterschool snack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, I thought I would just stop by and say hello, I'm your 'back to school' swap partner. I just finished your bag this evening, I hope you're going to like it, this is the first swap I've taken part in and I'm a little nervous! And I wanted to apologise for not giving very much information about my inspirations, I didn't realise how useful that info would be until I looked at what you'd written. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the bitter sweet space and freedom that comes with the children going back to school. My eldest goes back on Thursday and I must admit I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I'll be mailing to you soon, take care!