Monday, April 28

Menu Plan Monday

Vegetable Lasagna

Last week I made Lasagna Primavera from Every Day Food (the latest issue, I think). It was very good. So easy to make and we all really enjoyed it. However, it made so much! Next time I either need to cut the recipe in half or invite the neighbors in for dinner. We can only eat so much of it as leftovers. I've tried freezing much of it so we'll see how that goes. (Usually something like this is best frozen before cooking instead of after)

Anyway, I recommend the recipe.

This week I am excited to have so many fresh vegetables from the farmer's market to incorporate in to my menu planning. There is nothing better than vegetables fresh from the farm. Well, except for maybe fresh vegetables from your own yard.

I'm going to be dressing my greens this week with this dressing. Just reading about it makes my mouth water.

Sunday
Provencal Tomato and Onion Tart
Marinated Grilled Chicken
Green Salad

Monday
Reubens
Baked Chips
Raw Veggie Plate

Tuesday
Whole Wheat Pasta with
Mediterranean Style Greens Sauce
Broiled Tomatoes

Wednesday
Salmon over Couscous
Grilled Spring Onions
Green Beans

Thursday
Young Turnip and Apricot Salad
Crispy Pork Cutlets

Friday
(Edmund is camping with the Boy Scouts this weekend)
Oven Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Savory Carrot Salad

Saturday
Cinco de Mayo Festival

No comments: