Thursday, April 24

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Yesterday I was able to spend the day touring the Dallas Arboretum with a few ladies from my local women's group. It was the perfect day to be in the gardens! The Arboretum is such an amazing place and very family friendly. I'm already planning a return trip with the rest of the family and a picnic basket. I came home just itching to get out in my own yard.

I took so many photos of the gardens - things I found inspiring, color combinations to remember, plants to look up. Loads of new and exciting ideas. There are plenty more pictures that I didn't take but now wish I had. Next time.

Here are just a few of my favorites from the day.

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

Dallas Arboretum

No comments: