Thursday, November 22

Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving 2007

Our day was a quiet one. Just the 5 of us ...and the Macy*s Parade, football games, a few board games and plenty of food!

I took very few pictures, opting to be part of the day instead of observing it. This one, however, is my favorite. I love that his eyes are closed while he really savors that turkey leg. That boy really knows how to enjoy his food!

I also love this Thanksgiving Journal and have decided to start one of our own. A few of of the things for which we are giving thanks this year:

~ crayons and paper
~ the sun and the stars
~ school
~ Leif Ericson discovering America
~ a neighborhood with lots of other kids
~ health insurance
~ that our family is so happy in our new home

And, of course, all of you who stop by to see what I have to say. Thank you.



(a couple of family pictures here and here)

No comments: