Tuesday, March 3

An Interview

Love
1 ... 2 ... 3


I was sent this fun little meme recently and thought I would share it. If you decide to answer it, too, let me know. I'd love to see your answers!

Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how he or she responds.

Interviewed: Topher age 8

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Go clean your room"

2. What makes mom happy?
"When I give her a bunch of hugs"

3. What makes mom sad?
"When I get hurt"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When she tickles me, of course!"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"I have no idea. I wasn't alive then"

6. How old is your mom?
"You know how old you are, Mom!"

7. How tall is your mom?
"I have no idea. 5 feet tall, maybe?"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Be with me"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around
"I don't know, I'm not there."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Having the best kids in the world"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Cooking, of course!"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"No way, nothing!"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"She doesn't have one"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Lasagna"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"She makes really good food"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"The mother from the Jetsons"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Snuggle up"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We are both in the same family and we both like lasagna"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"She's a girl and I'm a boy"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she kisses me a lot!"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go
"Home"


Laugh!

No comments: