Friday, July 11

TGIF!

11/365 :: Watercolors
365 - Day 11


I've started two new projects this month. The first is 365 Days - a year long photography project. It's such a big commitment but I think it will be ok. (I hope!) I've done the Self Portrait Challenge in the past but I couldn't always get in to the themes. There are so many wonderful and creative self portraits in the 365 pool that have really inspired me to jump right in. I'm hoping it will help with my photography a little as well as help me be a little more comfortable in front of the camera. I plan to just capture every day moments which I'm sure will eventually pose a bit of a challenge since so many days look just like the one before!

My second project is more artistic in nature. I've been meaning to take out my watercolors and paint but I don't seem to make the time for it as often as I would like. I found echoes and loved the idea of it and they created a group so the rest of us can join the fun. I jumped right in! I think doing a little painting and daily journalling will help get the creative juices flowing again.


July 11, 2008
echoes - July 11, 2008


Happy Friday!

No comments: