Thursday, January 20

We're having a heat wave...

...A tropical heat wave! Yep, today was a balmy 24 degrees! The warmest day of the week. Tomorrow is supposed to dip down to about 15 and then we will get hit by an Arctic Blast this weekend. Just my luck too. I am supposed to go camping with the Cub Scouts. Luckily we WILL be in a cabin with a wood heater. If you don't hear from me next week, then I'll see you when we get the Spring thaw!

In other news, I have buttons! Check them out. Right there on the side. Aren't they fun?!?

ribbycardiMsmThe current knit-along at the KnittingParents group is a sweater. There are so many great patterns that I want to make but I finally settled on the very cool Ribby Cardi. So of course I had to join the "official" Ribby Cardi Knitalong. I'm such a joiner.

I've ordered my yarn and I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I think the postman will be happy too. Then I can stop peaking out the window at him like a stalker! I have a feeling it will come when I am freezing my poor little tootsies in the woods. (gosh, I should probably make myself some socks sometime!)

I've also joined the Secret Pals 4 group. It starts in February and runs through April. It should be fun. Hey, what's not to like about 3 months of surprises and unexpected mail! Woo Hoo!

No comments: