Monday, January 30

Going for the Gold

The Olympics are coming and I've got the fever! The Yarn Harlot announced her Knitting Olympics and I was intrigued but not enough to enter. The more I read about it on the blogs, however, the more interested I got. I finally succumbed and added my name to the ever growing list of athletes. (2130 strong at last count!)

I'm not sure how much knitting time I will have for my project - I'll be away for nearly a week. My 'event' is a lace stole. I do have a pattern in mind but I'm not 100% committed to it yet. I still have some time to figure it out. (Hmm not quite as much time as I though! February is creeping up awfully fast)

One of my goals for this year was to explore my creativity and not to doubt my own talents. I think this is a small step in the right direction.

No comments: