Monday, January 16

Do You Sudoku?

(Wow! January is slipping by almost as quickly as December did. I really must try to get the posts out of my head and on to the blog!)

One of my goals for this year is to exercise my mind and I thought logic type puzzles would be a great way to do it. I got several suggestions and they were all the same - Sudoko. I'd heard the word but didn't really know what it was. I did a little research and it seems that Sudoku was just the thing for me.

I got a book, found a website, and discovered that my daily paper (which is delivered sporadically) contains a puzzle. I am HOOKED!

If I only have a few minutes for a "quickie", I do an easier puzzle. A little more time or if I am looking for more of a challenge, I move up to the demanding puzzles. The kids are even getting in on the fun!

Right now I have a pencil tucked behind my ear and a puzzle calling my name.....

2 comments:

Spike said...

Girlfriend...where the heck are you?

Your MIA and I am beginning to worry.

luvs2knit said...

Sudoko...I need more time to understand the game, but I love puzzles like this. Thanks, Emily for the information.