Saturday, June 4

Margarita Cami

Margarita-Cami-InsideMargarita-Cami

My Chickami is done! I love it! I'm calling it my Margarita-Cami because the color reminds me of margaritas! I used TLC cotton plus in the kiwi color. I don't recall how many skeins I used. I'll have to look for the ball bands to figure that out. I'm planning on knitting a few more. I can see these as being staples in my wardrobe. I was working on several projects at once so I am not sure how long it really took to make this but it wasn't long.

(Don't mind the streaky mirror picture. Apparently I didn't do a very good job cleaning! And while you ignoring things, don't look at that nasty sunburn in the second one. ugh! )

4 comments:

Spike said...

Thanks Em for finally posting the picture. I love it! I have ordered Strawberry Merino to make it....can't wait now.

luvs2knit said...

Em,
Love the chickami!!! It's one of my favorites to wear too.

Dropstitchknitter said...

That looks fabulous!!! I really want to make this, but would need to do the wider strap version as I have to definitely cover a bra strap. It looks great on you!

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

it is so cute! great job, and i love the colour. i've got to try cotton plus. i just got started with cotton-ease and then it got discontinued!