Tuesday, February 26

11!

11!

Today Edmund is 11! I can't believe it has been 11 years already. Happy Birthday, Edmund. We love you.

11 Things About Me
by Edmund

1. I play the Alto Saxophone. I started in 4th grade but I got put in the 5th grade band because I was good. Now we are in Texas and I'm still in the band but I have to play the recorder. Everyone does.

2. I want to be an astronomer when I grow up.

3. My favorite football team is the Patriots. I wasn't happy when they lost the Super Bowl. My friends sometimes tease me about liking the Patriots because they all like the Dallas Cowboys.

4. My favorite baseball team is the Yankees. Topher and my Dad like the Yankees, too but my Mom and Chaz like the Red Sox.

5. I have a lot of friends. I miss my friends in Connecticut, though.

6. I like to play outside. I ride my bike and skateboard a lot and I am learning to ride a RipStik. My friend has one that he lets me borrow.

7. I have my own email address. My mom won't let me tell it to people though.

8. My best subject in school is English. My favorite subject is Science. School is boring sometimes, though.

9. I really like Star Wars. I don't have a favorite movie because I like them all but my favorite character is Anakin Skywalker.

10. I like to build with Legos. I have some Star Wars Legos that are just mine and a bunch of regular Legos that I share with my brothers. I thought we had a lot until I went to my friend's house. He has a LOT!

11. I collect baseball cards. I have 3 binders full and a bunch that are in a box. I sort them by team and the teams are sorted by league. Each league has it's own binder. I also have a binder for minor league teams.

No comments: