Friday, August 1

Goodbye July, Hello August

July 365

I can't believe it's August already! The Summer is whizzing by just a little too fast.

I had hoped to post every day during the month of July but, well, other things happened. I did, however, manage to take a self portrait every day. After seeing so many wonderful and creative self portraits, I decided to join the 365 Days challenge. (a self portrait a day for 365 days) I am hoping that it will help me learn a little more about photography and my camera. I am planning to document the everyday moments in my every day life which should be interesting since many of my days look like the day before!

I'm not sure what August will be like here on the blog. School starts at the end of the month so we need to get back in to some sort of a routine. We also are expecting some out of town guests this month (Grandmom and Grandpa are coming!) I DO have some recipes to share so watch for those. Other than that, I'll be here when I can!

No comments: